BEST WESTERN Airport
222 N Garnett Road, Tulsa, OK 74116-6034
Phone: 918/438-0780 | Fax: 918/438-9296 | 108 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
Both the Tulsa Zoo and Hard Rock Casino are just a few minutes from our Tulsa hotel, and there's always something for everyone in this region.
A short drive from the Tulsa International Airport, we understand that location means a lot when traveling. Whether you need to catch a connecting flight or are attending an event at Spartan College, depend on our Tulsa hotel to provide you with a great location to get around the region. Free parking and airport shuttle services are available with our Sleep and Fly Program.
Get a great value along with free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool and fitness center, all with easy highway access. Local gun shows, the casino, BOK arena and sports tournaments like track, basketball, softball and baseball are all major reasons why guests choose to stay with us.
Our Tulsa hotel is also a favorite for business travelers and truck drivers. We regularly welcome employees of Whirlpool, Team Industrial Services, DMI and the airport as well as Sabre. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast of waffles, cereal, yogurt and pastries, fruits and 100% Arabica coffee.
Our easy access to Highway 169, Highway 244, and Highway I-44 make our location perfect for those traveling to another destination and overnighting in Tulsa. We are located near Hard Rock Casino and offer a package that includes free play and transportation to and from the Casino. Even without the package, our room rates offer significant savings over the casino hotels and are just minutes from the casino and event center. The BOK Arena is just seven miles away on highway 244 for anyone attending a concert or event at the BOK Center. We have special rates for all of Tulsa's major events and trade shows, and are just six miles from Expo Square.
Reserve your room at the BEST WESTERN Airport today! Enjoy your stay!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Free parking available, nominal fee for long term parking
- Full hot breakfast, free breakfast bar which includes: make your own hot fresh waffles, scrambled eggs and sausage, cereal, pastries, toast, coffee, milk and juice from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Porter/bellman services
- Ice/vending machines
- Guest laundry coin operated
- Airport courtesy shuttle available 4:30 am - last flight
- Conference services
- Fax services, outgoing fax, nominal fee per page, incoming is free
- Business center
- Late check out, when available up to 12:00 noon, not guaranteed
- Local shuttle
- Conference rooms available
- Fitness center Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, weight machine
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Computer available
- Weight lifting equipment
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Universal gym
- Photocopy machine
- Parking for the physically challenged, nominal fee for long term parking
- Outdoor parking, nominal fee for long term parking
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Exter corridor
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Mail services USPS Pick Up / Drop Off
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary coffee at front desk
- Complimentary USA Today, newspaper at front desk
- Early check in when available
- High-speed Internet available throughout hotel
- Complimentary airport shuttle
BEST WESTERN Airport
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 2 package deals available at the best western airport in Tulsa.
BEST WESTERN Airport
Conveniently located, the best western airport in Tulsa, Oklahoma is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 36.165185 / Latitude: -95.851405
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The airport. Follow Highway 11 East to Interstate 244 East, Exit 14 to Garnett Road to the BEST WESTERN Airport.
From: Highway 169. Take Interstate 244 East, Exit 14 to Garnett Road to the BEST WESTERN Airport.
From: Interstate 44. Exit Garnett Road and go north on Garnett 1.5 miles to the BEST WESTERN Airport.
From: Highway 75. Take Interstate 244 East, Exit 14 Garnett Road to the BEST WESTERN Airport.
BEST WESTERN Airport
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Found along Historic Route 66, the Blue Whale of Catoosa is an iconic roadside attraction located in Catoosa. Set just northwest of Tulsa in northern Oklahoma, the Blue Whale of Route 66 was constructed in 1972 by local zoologist Hugh S. Davis.
Visitors may enter the whale, and enjoy fishing and picnicking at the many picnic areas surrounding the Catoosa Whale. This free Historic Route 66 landmark also offers a gift shop and guided tours daily from 8 a.m. to dusk.
Seeing the Blue Whale of Catoosa is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
With a seating capacity for over 19,000 sports fans, the Bank of Oklahoma Center is a multi-purpose arena located in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. Known as the BOK Center and managed by SMG, the building is designed to host arena football, hockey, and basketball games as well as concerts and other events.
The BOK Center is the home of the WNBA Tulsa Shock, the AFL’s Tulsa Talons and the Central Hockey League’s Tulsa Oilers.
Designed by César Pelli, the arena’s striking architecture quickly made it a downtown Tulsa landmark, while food options from Tulsa-local restaurants such as Ike's Chili BBQ and Mazzio’s Italian Eatery help set the amenities apart from standard arena fare.
Cox Business Center
Formerly known as the Tulsa Convention Center, the facility also boasts over 100,000 square feet of exhibition space with 23 meeting rooms.
A member of the Professional Indoor Soccer League, the Tulsa Revolution call the Cox Business Center home, as do the Champions Professional Indoor Football League’s Oklahoma Defenders.
Managed by SMG, the arena is Tulsa’s go-to destination for traveling conventions and professional wrestling events.
Cyrus Avery's Route 66 Legacy
Adjacent to the Arkansas River, Cyrus Avery Centennial Plaza is an iconic stop along Historic Route 66 in northern Oklahoma in Tulsa. The plaza commemorates Cyrus Stevens Avery – known as the "Father of Route 66."
Completed in 2008, Cyrus Avery Centennial Plaza is located at the intersection of Southwest Boulevard and Riverside Drive.
Eight state flags – representing all states found along Route 66 – are showcased on the grounds, as well as the 20,000-pound bronze sculpture titled “East Meets West.”
Seeing the Cyrus Avery Centennial Plaza is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Named in honor of oil man and art collector Thomas Gilgrease, Gilcrease Museum is located just northwest of downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. In addition to a number of Central American artifacts and South American artifacts, the museum holds the largest collection of the art of the American West.
History buffs and literature fans relish in over 100,000 books, manuscripts, and maps – including a letter from Diego Columbus dating back to 1512. Special tours through Gilcrease Museum’s gardens are also available, drawing thousands of visitors each year.
Featuring two 18-hole Championship courses, the LaFortune Park Golf Course offers a par of three on 6,970 yards of golf. Located in Tulsa in northern Oklahoma, the LaFortune Park GC is open daily from April through September.
LaFortune Park Golf Course yields the Par 3 Course – offering a lighted golfing experience until 11 p.m. Established in 1960, this municipal Tulsa golf course also features the Golf Shop, and great views at the North Dining Room.
Playing the LaFortune Park Golf Course is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Over 800 of those acres are ideal for hiking and biking, while Mohawk Park Golf Course boasts two 18-hole courses – the Woodbine course and the Pecan Valley course.
The Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum is built on the grounds of Mohawk Park and is home to over 430 animal species.
Park visitors will also find the Oxley Nature Center, providing interactive exhibits and educational programs.
Enjoy a round of golf at the Page Belcher Golf Course in Tulsa. As you explore the Tulsa area, you'll find plenty to see and do – travel with your clubs and play 18 holes at Page Belcher Golf Course. Keep your puts steady and mind those bunkers.
With a slope rating of 126, and a course rating of 72.3, the Page Belcher Golf Course accommodates most golfers of any skill level. Page Belcher Golf Course was designed by Donald Sechrest, and opened for public play in 2003.
More than just a museum, the Philbrook Museum of Art is a place to dine, shop, and celebrate a special occasion near the Arkansas River.
Visit this Tulsa museum to view the collection of fine art from Africa, Europe, Asia and America in the exhibitions and permanent collections. Browse the collection of books, gift items and art in the Museum Shop or enjoy a delicious meal in the la Villa Restaurant.
Stroll through the beautiful outdoor gardens, while listening to the audio tour and admire the wonderful plants, flowers and peaceful surroundings. The gardens' sculpture walk and pathways provide an escape from a busy Tulsa area day.
RVS serves as a reliever airport for Tulsa International Airport. Established in 1958, RVS covers 700 acres just south of downtown Tulsa. RVS has three runways, 500 aircraft, and one terminal.
Boasting a collection of over 10,000 pieces, the Sherwin Miller Museum of Jewish Art is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The museum is part of the Fenster/Sanditen Cultural Center, which it shares with the National Council of Jewish Women Holocaust Education Center.
As the only Jewish museum in the Southwest, the Sherwin Miller Museum houses the most extensive collection of Judaica in the region.
The headquarters of the Jewish Historical Society of Oklahoma and Oklahoma Jewish Archives, the museum houses exhibits like the Herman & Kate Kaiser Holocaust Collection, which focus on survivors who settled in Oklahoma after World War II.
Standing at 76 feet, the Golden Driller is an iconic landmark of Tulsa in northern Oklahoma. Constructed in 1953, the golden oil worker weighs 43,500 pounds – making it the nation’s fourth tallest statue.
An Oklahoma State Monument, the Golden Driller is found at the entrance to the Tulsa Expo Square. The Golden Driller oversees Tulsa events like the Tulsa Flea Market, the Cowboys of Color Rodeo, and of course, the Tulsa State Fair.
Seeing the Golden Driller is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Tulsa Air & Space Museum
Found at the Tulsa International Airport, the TASM exhibits military aircraft and Tulsa’s aviation history.
Displays include a F-14 Tomcat, Ranger 2000, and a Viper F-16. TASM also features the James E. Bertelsmeyer Planetarium – featuring astronomy shows on a 50-foot diameter dome.
Seeing the Tulsa Air & Space Museum & Planetarium is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
A public, joint civil-military airpark, Tulsa International Airport (TUL) is located in Tulsa and serves communities in northern Oklahoma. Formerly the Tulsa Municipal Airport, TUL was established in 1929, and is currently American Airlines’ global maintenance headquarters.
Home to the Tulsa Air and Space Museum, TUL covers 4,360 acres – consisting of one terminal and three runways. TUL is served by major airlines like America, Delta, Southwest, and United.
Tulsa Performing Arts Center
The facility features four theaters – the Chapman Music Hall, John H. Williams Theatre, Liddy Doenges Theatre, and Charles E. Norman Theatre.
Permanent residents of the of the PAC include Tulsa Opera, Tulsa Ballet and Theatre Tulsa.
The Chapman Music Hall – the largest of the PAC’s four theatres – has hosted such household names as Michael Bublé, Kelly Clarkson, and Steve Martin.
Tulsa State Fair
A Sooner State must-do, the Tulsa State Fair is 10 days of family fun for visitors from across Oklahoma.
Held at the Tulsa Fairgrounds, the fair is a showcase for livestock shows – including horses, goats, sheep, poultry, and steer.
The fun continues with the competitive exhibits in antiques, fine arts, horticulture, hand arts and culinary creations. The free daily concerts performed by national headliners on three stages are a highlight for fair visitors.
Adults enjoy the International Beer Garden, Wine Garden Oasis, Budweiser Beer Garden and the OK State Picking & Fiddling Championships.
The whole family has fun watching the PRCA Rodeo, as well as riding the more than 50 rides.
Located in Mohawk Park, the zoo is heavily involved in conservation efforts, including FrogWatch USA and efforts championing ocean conservation.
Visitors will find a wide variety of animal habitats set among exhibits like the Robert J. LaFortune Wild Life Trek and the Tropical American Rain Forest.
Named “America’s Favorite Zoo” by Microsoft Game Studios, the Tulsa Zoo is home to Siberian Cranes, Grizzly Bears, jaguars, an anaconda, and a great many more animal species.
Featuring over 9,000 roses in 250 different varieties, Woodward Park serves the city of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Open to the public, the park is famous for it’s bounty of azaleas, tulips, irises, dogwoods, and redbuds.
Visitors to the park experience the lush landscapes of the Tulsa Rose Garden, the Tulsa Garden Center, the Tulsa Aboretum, and the Linnaeus Teaching Gardens. The Samuel Travis Mansion, acquired by the park in 1997, is a popular tourist draw situated in the southwest corner of the park.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Tulsa Raceway
- 3.00 mile(s) from Historic Admiral Twin Drive-In, scheduled to reopen in July 2011
- 3.00 mile(s) from Port City Raceway
- 4.00 mile(s) from Tulsa Air & Space Museum
- 4.00 mile(s) from Hard Rock Casino
- 4.00 mile(s) from Tulsa Zoo
- 6.00 mile(s) from Tulsa Fairgrounds
- 6.00 mile(s) from Expo Square
- 6.00 mile(s) from Fair Meadows Race Track
- 6.00 mile(s) from Laser Quest
- 6.00 mile(s) from Big Splash Water Park
- 9.00 mile(s) from Sherwin Miller Museum
- 9.00 mile(s) from Gilcrease Museum of Art
- 9.00 mile(s) from Tulsa Historical Society
- 9.00 mile(s) from Philbrook Museum of Art
- 10.00 mile(s) from Tulsa Convention Center
- 10.00 mile(s) from Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame
- 10.00 mile(s) from Tulsa Performing Arts Center
- 16.00 mile(s) from Oklahoma Aquarium
- 20.00 mile(s) from Will Rogers Museum
- 20.00 mile(s) from J. M. Davis Arms Museum
- 20.00 mile(s) from Discoveryland!, national home of Rodgers and Hammerstein's Oklahoma!
- 20.00 mile(s) from Allen Ranch
- 25.00 mile(s) from Perryman Wrangler Ranch
- 2.00 mile(s) from local shopping
- 6.00 mile(s) from Promenade
- 9.00 mile(s) from Woodland Hills Mall
- 9.00 mile(s) from Utica Square, shopping
- 10.00 mile(s) from Bass Pro Shop
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 4.00 mile(s) from Catoosa, Oklahoma
- 10.00 mile(s) from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- 10.00 mile(s) from Owasso, Oklahoma
- 15.00 mile(s) from Sand Springs, Oklahoma
- 15.00 mile(s) from Skiatook, Oklahoma
- 15.00 mile(s) from Bixby, Oklahoma
- 20.00 mile(s) from Collinsville, Oklahoma
- 20.00 mile(s) from Sapulpa, Oklahoma
- 25.00 mile(s) from Glenpool, Oklahoma
- 25.00 mile(s) from Claremore, Oklahoma
- 3.00 mile(s) from Tulsa Bus Plant, IC Corp.
- 4.00 mile(s) from American Airlines
- 6.00 mile(s) from Port of Catoosa
- 8.00 mile(s) from Hillcrest Medical Center
- 9.00 mile(s) from Saint John Hospital
- 10.00 mile(s) from Saint Francis Hospital
- 2.00 mile(s) from Spartan School of Aeronautics
- 6.00 mile(s) from Tulsa University
- 12.00 mile(s) from Oral Roberts University, Mabee Center
- 15.00 mile(s) from Rhema Bible Institute
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 3.00 mile(s) from McClure Park
- 4.00 mile(s) from Carl Smith Park
- 6.00 mile(s) from Mohawk Park
- 6.00 mile(s) from Oxlay Nature Center
- 6.00 mile(s) from Redbud Valley Nature Preserve
- 10.00 mile(s) from Tulsa Garden Center
- 10.00 mile(s) from Woodward Park and Rose Garden
- 10.00 mile(s) from LaFortune Park
- 0.25 mile(s) from Hatfield's Hamburgers & Bar, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch
- 1.00 mile(s) from Denny's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mazzio's Italian Eatery, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mariscos, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch
- 1.50 mile(s) from Braum's, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 1.70 mile(s) from McDonalds®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 2.00 mile(s) from Caribbean Juices, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch
- 2.00 mile(s) from China Buffet, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch
- 2.50 mile(s) from El Chicos, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch
- 3.00 mile(s) from Rib Crib, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch
- 3.50 mile(s) from Marisco's Costa Azul, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch
- 4.00 mile(s) from Delta Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch
- 4.00 mile(s) from Applebee's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch
- 4.00 mile(s) from Whiteriver Fish Market and Restaurant, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch
- 6.00 mile(s) from McAlister's® Deli, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch
- 8.00 mile(s) from Fish Daddy's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch
- 8.30 mile(s) from Dave and Buster's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch
- 8.60 mile(s) from Kilkenny's Irish Pub, bar/lounge, International, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 8.60 mile(s) from The Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, Highly recommended!
- 9.00 mile(s) from LongHorn® Steakhouse, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 9.50 mile(s) from Asahi Sushi Bar, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch
- 9.70 mile(s) from The Cheesecake Factory®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch
BEST WESTERN Airport
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Tulsa. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Tulsa Culture Festival
A free festival held at the Glenpool Convention Center featuring food, fun, live entertainment, and more. The festival start time is TBA.
2015 Coweta Fall Festival
A three-day festival held in downtown Coweta celebrating the coming of fall with an abundance of live music, local artists, carnival rides, and so much more. Festival start time is TBA.
2015 Rock 'N Ribs Festival
Held in downtown Tulsa, this event will feature plenty of tasty meats, live music, a children's area, and the Apokalypse 5K Fun Run. The event start time is TBA.
2015 Tulsa State Fair
Tulsa's largest annual event, featuring all your favorite fair activities. The event is held for 10 days at the Tulsa County Fairgrounds. Event start times are TBA.
2015 Chillin & Grillin BBQ Festival
Delicious BBQ, live music, children's activities, and even a rodeo, all at the River City Park in Sand Springs. The event start time is TBD.
2015 Harvest Spoon Chili Festival
A "best chili" cook-off, chili tastings, live entertainment, vendor booths, and more throughout downtown Okmulgee. The event start time is TBA.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean