BEST WESTERN Hensley's
2701 S Country Club Road, El Reno, OK 73036-6116
Phone: 405/262-6490 | Fax: 405/262-7642 | 60 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 1:00 PM | Online Reservations
Our El Reno hotel is a favorite for snow birds, RV'ers, the business traveler who likes easy access to his or her room and travelers of all types, with expansive parking that can accommodate trucks and large vehicles and a great Route 66 Oklahoma location.
Conveniently located on I-40 and near the Lucky Star Casino in Concho, our El Reno hotel offers clean, comfortable accommodations. Redlands Community College and the Canadian Valley Vo-Tech are nearby. We have an RV Park that is adjacent to the hotel. El Reno, Oklahoma is a great stopover location for travelers, campers, the hardworking road warrior and truckers alike, and is a midway stop from Chicago to California on the famous Route 66.
We have easy access to I-40 and Route 66, we're located just outside the Oklahoma City limits, there's plenty of parking and a free hot homemade breakfast served every day. Indulge in a buffet of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, pancakes/waffles, French toast, pastries, fruits, yogurt, cereals, 100% Arabica coffee, chilled juices and much more.
The Redland Community College is less than a mile from our hotel. Lake El Reno, the Heritage Express Trolley (the only rail based trolleys in Oklahoma), and Small Town Weekend with a car show are all fantastic family-friendly events. Guests at our El Reno hotel stay with us to be near the Canadian County Fair Grounds featuring events such as the Pigeon Shows, pig shows as well as rodeos grass car races and other activities. The City of El Reno also has great events such as Burger Day, a celebration of our world famous onion fried burger restaurants and Fort Reno's Tombstone Tales. The PB Dye Lynx style Crimson Creek Golf Course surrounds Lake El Reno. From a tour of historical Fort Reno to the big day at Festivities Wedding Center, our town is all about making guests feel right at home.
At our El Reno hotel, we also frequently welcome business travelers, oil, gas, and wind energy companies frequently bring workers to the region. We are also a favorite stop for many truck drivers. Whether you're here for classes on training at the college, handling business at the Courthouse for Canadian County, Halliburton, Schlumberger, Chesapeake Energy, Devon, or El Reno Air Park, you can enjoy a spacious place to stay. The breakfast area can also be used as a conference room for training or entertaining.
We welcome employees with Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, Cactus Drilling, Nomak, Mathena, Schlumberger, Weatherford and a host of other local and national companies. If you're in town for one of the many shows, count on our El Reno hotel to provide you with luxury bedding and clean, comfortable rooms.
Book your cozy BEST WESTERN Hensley's room today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Complimentary full breakfast, full hot cooked buffet served each day
- Truck/RV parking, RV park on site, Good Sam for nominal fee.
- Meeting facilities
- Business center
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Guest laundry
- Laundromat, located at our RV park
- Late check out, upon request
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Conference facilities
- Ice/vending machines
- Shaded picnic area
- One mile from large animal (horse) boarding facility
- Complimentary newspaper in office Monday through Friday
- Exter corridor
BEST WESTERN Hensley's
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western hensley's in El Reno.
BEST WESTERN Hensley's
Conveniently located, the best western hensley's in El Reno, Oklahoma is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 35.505845 / Latitude: -97.971525
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The east and west. Take Interstate 40 to El Reno and take Exit 123. The BEST WESTERN Hensley's is located off of Interstate 40 at Country Club Road.
BEST WESTERN Hensley's
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Oklahoma's Oldest PRCA Rodeo, the Hinton PRCA Rodeo was established in 1931, and was named the Prairie Circuit Rodeo of the Year.
Held in the Great Plains of Oklahoma, the rodeo takes place at the Crosstie Arena, and features bareback riding, saddle bronc riding, calf roping, team roping, steer wrestling, and bull riding.
Don’t miss the Sooner State’s oldest PRCA rodeo.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Historic Downtown, refurbished train depot, museum and trolley, located on 66 with turn of century architecture
- 2.00 mile(s) from Heritage Express Trolley, only railbased trolley in Oklahoma
- 3.00 mile(s) from Heroes Plaza, monument honoring 206 from the 20th century wars
- 3.00 mile(s) from Canadian County Society, Rock Island Depot with school, hotel, cabin, Red Cross canteen, saloon, and jail
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lucky Star Casino, full casino with onsite restaurant
- 5.00 mile(s) from Historical Fort Reno, established in 1874 as a military camp, reinactments
- 0.50 mile(s) from Walmart® Supercenter
- 0.50 mile(s) from Walgreens Drug
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 12.00 mile(s) from Okarche
- 15.00 mile(s) from Yukon
- 22.00 mile(s) from Kingfisher
- 30.00 mile(s) from Oklahoma City
- 45.00 mile(s) from Weatherford
- 2.00 mile(s) from Gemini Coatings, paint producer
- 2.00 mile(s) from Heritage Press, printing
- 3.00 mile(s) from Schlumberger, oil field station
- 3.00 mile(s) from Federal Correctional Institution, prison
- 1.00 mile(s) from Redlands Community College, gym facilities, PT, art gallery, training center
- 7.00 mile(s) from Canadian Valley Technology Center
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from El Reno Lake, near Crimson Creek Golf Course with Slice and Hook Lake Restaurant, fishing, boating and camping.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Crimson Creek Golf Course, 18 hole P.B.Dye course with full service restaurant Slice and Hook on property
- 3.00 mile(s) from El Reno Bowl, 16 lanes bowling alley with restaurant
- Adjacent to Denny's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Open 24-hours
- Across the street from Montana Mikes Steakhouse, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 1609 SW 27th
- 2.00 mile(s) from Johnnie's Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Home of the fried onion burger
- 2.00 mile(s) from Don Serapios, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hook & Slice, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Sets between El Reno lake and Crimson Creek golf course
- 2.00 mile(s) from China King Buffet, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Hensley's
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near El Reno. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 First Friday Gallery Walk
Local and regional artists showcase their work on the first Friday of each month in the Paseo Arts District in Oklahoma City. The event generally begins at sundown.
2015 Fridays, Food Trucks, & Tunes
Every third Friday and before Friday OSU football home games, Stillwater residents celebrate with live music, great food, and a beverage garden. Events generally start at 6 p.m.
2015 Deadcenter Film Festival
Known as Oklahoma's largest film festival, DeadCENTER see's a collection of regional filmmakers showcase independent short films documentaries, and more at the Oklahoma City Museum of Art.
2015 OKC Fest
OKC Fest is an outdoor music festival, featuring some of the biggest names in country music, like Rascal Flatts, Han Williams Jr., Sammy Hagar, and more, performing in Bricktown. Start times vary by day.
2015 Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
OKC visitors are encouraged to witness the "Greatest Show on Earth" as it makes its way to the Chesapeake Eneryy Arena for three days. Event start times vary by day.
2015 Ponca City Herb Festival
Witness the homegrown beauty of Ponca City on display from over 100 vendors – also featuring entertainment, arts and crafts, children's activities, and more at the Cann Memorial Botanical Gardens.
2015 Heartland Cruise Car Show
A collection of classic cars makes it way down historic Route 66 in Weatherford, with other activities, like vendors, food, crafts, and games, on hand as well. The event start time is TBA.
2015 Red, White, & Boom
State Fair Park in Oklahoma City celebrates Independence Day with plenty of entertainment concessions, and a dazzling firewords display. This is an all-day event, beginning at 8:30 a.m.
2015 Boomer Blast
Celebrate our nation's independence with Stillwater residents. Event activities include the Family Fishing Tournament, festival food, and a dazzling fireworks show. The fishing tournament starts at 5:30 a.m. with the fireworks set for 9:30 p.m. at Boomer Lake Park.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean