BEST WESTERN Hensley's
2701 S Country Club Road, El Reno, OK 73036-6116
Phone: 405/262-6490 | Fax: 405/262-7642 | 60 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 1:00 PM | Online Reservations
Our El Reno hotel is a favorite for snow birds, RV'ers, the business traveler who likes easy access to his or her room and travelers of all types, with expansive parking that can accommodate trucks and large vehicles and a great Route 66 Oklahoma location.
Conveniently located on I-40 and near the Lucky Star Casino in Concho, our El Reno hotel offers clean, comfortable accommodations. Redlands Community College and the Canadian Valley Vo-Tech are nearby. We have an RV Park that is adjacent to the hotel. El Reno, Oklahoma is a great stopover location for travelers, campers, the hardworking road warrior and truckers alike, and is a midway stop from Chicago to California on the famous Route 66.
We have easy access to I-40 and Route 66, we're located just outside the Oklahoma City limits, there's plenty of parking and a free hot homemade breakfast served every day. Indulge in a buffet of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, pancakes/waffles, French toast, pastries, fruits, yogurt, cereals, 100% Arabica coffee, chilled juices and much more.
The Redland Community College is less than a mile from our hotel. Lake El Reno, the Heritage Express Trolley (the only rail based trolleys in Oklahoma), and Small Town Weekend with a car show are all fantastic family-friendly events. Guests at our El Reno hotel stay with us to be near the Canadian County Fair Grounds featuring events such as the Pigeon Shows, pig shows as well as rodeos grass car races and other activities. The City of El Reno also has great events such as Burger Day, a celebration of our world famous onion fried burger restaurants and Fort Reno's Tombstone Tales. The PB Dye Lynx style Crimson Creek Golf Course surrounds Lake El Reno. From a tour of historical Fort Reno to the big day at Festivities Wedding Center, our town is all about making guests feel right at home.
At our El Reno hotel, we also frequently welcome business travelers, oil, gas, and wind energy companies frequently bring workers to the region. We are also a favorite stop for many truck drivers. Whether you're here for classes on training at the college, handling business at the Courthouse for Canadian County, Halliburton, Schlumberger, Chesapeake Energy, Devon, or El Reno Air Park, you can enjoy a spacious place to stay. The breakfast area can also be used as a conference room for training or entertaining.
We welcome employees with Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, Cactus Drilling, Nomak, Mathena, Schlumberger, Weatherford and a host of other local and national companies. If you're in town for one of the many shows, count on our El Reno hotel to provide you with luxury bedding and clean, comfortable rooms.
Book your cozy BEST WESTERN Hensley's room today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Complimentary full breakfast, full hot cooked buffet served each day
- Truck/RV parking, RV park on site, Good Sam for nominal fee.
- Meeting facilities
- Business center
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Guest laundry
- Laundromat, located at our RV park
- Late check out, upon request
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Conference facilities
- Ice/vending machines
- Shaded picnic area
- One mile from large animal (horse) boarding facility
- Complimentary newspaper in office Monday through Friday
- Exter corridor
BEST WESTERN Hensley's
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western hensley's in El Reno.
BEST WESTERN Hensley's
Conveniently located, the best western hensley's in El Reno, Oklahoma is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 35.505845 / Latitude: -97.971525
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The east and west. Take Interstate 40 to El Reno and take Exit 123. The BEST WESTERN Hensley's is located off of Interstate 40 at Country Club Road.
BEST WESTERN Hensley's
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Oklahoma's Oldest PRCA Rodeo, the Hinton PRCA Rodeo was established in 1931, and was named the Prairie Circuit Rodeo of the Year.
Held in the Great Plains of Oklahoma, the rodeo takes place at the Crosstie Arena, and features bareback riding, saddle bronc riding, calf roping, team roping, steer wrestling, and bull riding.
Don’t miss the Sooner State’s oldest PRCA rodeo.
A bit cozy at only 310 acres, Red Rock Canyon State Park is a fun-filled park located in central Oklahoma, only miles from cities like El Reno and Weatherford. Given its name, the park is known for its towering red rock canyon walls, which provide great rappelling of up to 80 feet.
If rappelling isn’t your thing, then be sure to check out the nature trails, including the California Trail, and the fishing pond. If your visiting in the fall, you’ll surely revel in a glimpse of the unique, Caddo maple fall foliage on display.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Historic Downtown, refurbished train depot, museum and trolley, located on 66 with turn of century architecture
- 2.00 mile(s) from Heritage Express Trolley, only railbased trolley in Oklahoma
- 3.00 mile(s) from Heroes Plaza, monument honoring 206 from the 20th century wars
- 3.00 mile(s) from Canadian County Society, Rock Island Depot with school, hotel, cabin, Red Cross canteen, saloon, and jail
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lucky Star Casino, full casino with onsite restaurant
- 5.00 mile(s) from Historical Fort Reno, established in 1874 as a military camp, reinactments
- 0.50 mile(s) from Walmart® Supercenter
- 0.50 mile(s) from Walgreens Drug
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from El Reno Lake, near Crimson Creek Golf Course with Slice and Hook Lake Restaurant, fishing, boating and camping.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Crimson Creek Golf Course, 18 hole P.B.Dye course with full service restaurant Slice and Hook on property
- 3.00 mile(s) from El Reno Bowl, 16 lanes bowling alley with restaurant
- Adjacent to Denny's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Open 24-hours
- Across the street from Montana Mikes Steakhouse, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 1609 SW 27th
- 2.00 mile(s) from Johnnie's Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Home of the fried onion burger
- 2.00 mile(s) from Don Serapios, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hook & Slice, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Sets between El Reno lake and Crimson Creek golf course
- 2.00 mile(s) from China King Buffet, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Hensley's
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near El Reno. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Eat's on 8th & Harvey
All summer long in OKC, there will be tons of, well, Eats on 8th Street and Harvey Avenue on the final Friday each month. Come for the food, stay for the live music and entertainment, kids' activities, vendor booths, and more. Admission is free, it opens at 6 p.m.
2016 El Reno Fried Onion Burger Day Festival
A truly tasty festival of epic porportions is scheduled to hit downtown El Reno this May. Check out the action as the world's largest onion hamburger will be grilled alongside of plenty of other festival activities.
2016 Pioneer Days Celebration & PRCA Rodeo
One of the region's most prized events, Pioneer Days and the PRCA Rodeo is held each year in Guymon at the Henry C. Hitch Pioneer Arena. Come celebrate the old west with a plethora of thrilling events.
2016 Woman's College World Series
Check out the NCAA's most superb softball teams as they battle it out at ASA Hall of Fame Stadium in OKC this summer.
2016 Oklahoma Craft Beer Festival
Beer lovers unite at the Cox Convention Center in OKC for two straight days of delicous craft brews. Grab your passes, and don't miss out.
2016 Slide the City OKC
Beat the summer heat in OKC, as a 1,000-foot slip 'n' slide will be set up on Shartel Ave. downtown. There will also be other fun wet-themed activities, alongside live music and food.
2016 4th of July Festival
The fine city of Seminole hosts their awesome Independence Day festival once again this summer. Check out the array of carnival rides, food, inflatables, live music, and more, at Municipal Park.
41st Annual Eskimo Joe's Anniversary Celebration
An annual part in Stillwater, featuring great food, drink specials, costume contests, and other special events at Eskimo Joe's. Check the schedule during your visit and see the fuss is about.
An annual event hosted at Oklahoma State University, the Oklahoma Community Theatre Association Festival showcases excellent theatre classics for straight days. Check the schedule during your visit to Stillwater.
2016 Oklahoma Cattlemen's Association Range Round Up
Oklahomans love them some rodeo – so during your visit to Guthrie, be sure to check out this one. It's held at the Lazy E Arena, get your tickets today.
2016 Payne County Free Fair
All the classic county fair favorites all found at the Payne County Expo Center in Stillwater. Midway rides and games, fair food, livestock shows, concerts, and so much more. Get your tickets today.
2016 Terror on 10th Street Haunted House
All October long, OKC visitors are invited to get spooked at the Terror on 10th Street Haunted house, found in downtown. The house opens at 7 p.m. Friday through Sunday.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean