Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
4300 SW 3rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73108-1024
Phone: 405/947-7000 | Fax: 405/948-7636 | 220 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
A knowledgeable event staff, beautiful decor and plenty of room are what meeting planners look for in meeting space. That is exactly what our Oklahoma City hotel delivers OKC-style.
Hotels in Oklahoma City are a popular choice for big events, but our Oklahoma City hotel sets the bar high. We offer plenty of room, an expert event planner and a superior location. We offer inexpensive Downtown and Bricktown shuttle services. Our guests can easily get to local destinations free within a three mile radius and only a $5.00 nominal shuttle fee for destinations 3-8 miles from the hotel.
For those looking for convention facilities, our Oklahoma City hotel has it all. With great proximity to the airport only five miles away, many guests stay with us just for a special event and can then get to their connecting flight easily. Our hotel has been renovated and we invest in upgrades every year.
A great, free full breakfast at our Oklahoma City hotel gets everyone started on the right note, whether it’s for a day of meetings or you’re on vacation. White Water Bay is nearby, and it’s a favorite first stop for many guests. However, business travelers might need to quickly reach the Cox® Convention Center or Bricktown. The oil and gas industry, IT companies, FAA, government workers and military service men and women all call our hotel their home away from home.
Softball teams are also frequent guests at our Oklahoma City hotel, and the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds is nearby, which always draws a crowd during the season. It’s our proximity to local attractions and restaurants along with easy highway access that makes our property so appealing to many. We’re right off I-40 and I-44 and we offer a resort-like atmosphere along with plentiful conference and meeting facilities. A full-service restaurant and saloon along with guest laundry are appreciated and make you feel right at home.
Book the Best Western Plus® Saddleback Inn & Conference Center today.
Guests living within a 40 mile radius of the hotel will have an additional $300 per stay authorization or cash deposit that will be released upon checkout if no damages or charges are incurred.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site Arizona Grill Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner and Room Service
- Complimentary full breakfast Chef's full-service hot breakfast buffet included in rate (some negotiated group rates not included)
- Giftshop or newsstand, hotel gift shop and art gallery, Native American art and souvenirs.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Cocktail lounge, Rustlers Saloon
- Outdoor pool Seasonal
- Steam room indoor heated natural wood sauna
- Exercise facility, Open from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. State of the art fitness facility with multi-station resistance training, two elliptical machines and two treadmills. Towels, free cold water machine, phone and two 42-inch TVs.
- Poolside food service available during certain restaurant hours
- Multilingual staff, Spanish
- Guest laundry, coin operated and same day dry-cleaning services
- Hot tub, large indoor inground Spa
- Ice/vending machines, seven separate ice and vending locations on property
- Safe deposit box, complimentary (also personal safes in every Guest Room)
- Airport courtesy shuttle available 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. The shuttle provides complimentary transportation to and from the (OKC) Will Rogers Airport and within a 3 mile radius of the hotel. Over 3 miles and less than 8 miles requires a $5.00pp ticket. No shuttle services beyond 8 miles.
- Truck/RV parking across from hotel
- Free parking, onsite-outdoor, well lit
- Meeting facilities, Seven meeting rooms 5361 square feet
- Banquet facilities, conference room will seat a banquet in rounds of up to 180
- Audio/visual equipment
- Conference services
- Fax services, Free up to 10 pages, then a nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Business center, three Windows 10 computer workstations and a Dell laser printer
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Laundromat, two commercial coin washers and two dryers
- Express check out
- Late check out upon request up to a 2pm late check-out may be granted
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy machine
- Conference facilities, will seat up to 400 theater style
- Equipment rental
- Ballroom, conference room will seat a banquet in rounds of up to 180
- Universal gym, multi station resistance training
- Physically challenged services, a limited supply of bathtub seats, toilet extenders, wheelchairs, TDD Machines
- Hearing impaired services, a limited supply of TDD Machines
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible one elevator
- Parking for the physically challenged one space in front of room
- Train access two shuttle vehicles
- 24-hour front desk
- Local shuttle, Two hotel shuttles
- Inter/Exter corridor
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Concierge, small concierge desk with local information in lobby
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Convenience store/Sundry, general sundry items available in hotel gift shop
- Air-conditioning, in all guest rooms and public areas
- Porterage/bell services, Yes a bellman is available 7am-11pm
- Cable or satellite television, 42-inch Flat Panel TVs in every guest room featuring new High Definition service from Cox Communications with hundreds of channels to choose from including multiple HBO® channels, news and Sport channels. Every channel is in 1080p High Definition.
- Mail services, mailbox for outgoing mail picked up between 10:00 a.m. and Noon six days a week
- Wedding services, available through our catering department
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; all guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; all guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Exhibit services
- Video conferencing
- Complimentary coffee in lobby 24-hours
- Southwest tiled in-ground whirlpool
- Laptop and USB hook-ups
- Limited supply daily complimentary USA Today available at the front desk
- Manager's Reception Monday through Thursday, 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 2 package deals available at the best western plus saddleback inn & conference center in Oklahoma City.
Romantic Getaway Package 1 Night
Grab your Sweetheart and get away from it all with the Best Western Plus® Saddleback Inn and Conference Center's Romantic Getaway Package! Relax in a spacious standard room or deluxe suite. Receive two keepsake crystal wine glasses and one bottle of wine or champagne on ice. The next morning enjoy breakfast for two in our Arizona Grill Restaurant and a complimentary 1:00 p.m. check-out so you can spend your morning relaxing around our beautiful pool or in our indoor spa and dry sauna. This package also includes transportation to and from Bricktown and Downtown between 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
Conveniently located, the best western plus saddleback inn & conference center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 35.461045 / Latitude: -97.597255
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The east. Take Interstate 40 to the Meridian Exit (Exit 145), then go 0.1 mile(s) North and East on Southwest 3rd Street to the Best Western Plus® Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
From: The west. Take Interstate 40 to the Meridian Exit (Exit 145), then go 0.1 mile(s)North and East on Southwest 3rd Street to the Best Western Plus® Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
From: The north. When driving South on Interstate 35 take Interstate 44 West to Interstate 40 West to the Meridian Exit (Exit 145), then go 0.1 mile(s) North and East on Southwest 3rd Street to the Best Western Plus® Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
From: The south. When driving North on Interstate 35 take Interstate 240 West to Interstate 40 West to the Meridian Exit (Exit 145), then go 0.1 mile(s) North and East on Southwest 3rd Street to the Best Western Plus® Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Centennial Rodeo Opry
Housed within the Centennial Rodeo Opry Theater in Stockyards City, the Centennial Rodeo Opry is an anticipated event held in Oklahoma City.
Known as "Oklahoma’s Official Country Music Show," the opry was originally established in 1977.
Now found in Stockyard City in OKC, the Centennial Rodeo Opry is held Saturday nights in a family-friendly atmosphere.
New country stars, old favorites, and the Opry House Band perform at the Rodeo Opry Theater each week, while the opry is also associated with the Opry Heritage Foundation of Oklahoma and the Granville Music School.
Seeing the Centennial Rodeo Opry is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Originally opened in 2002, the Chesapeake Energy Arena has served as the home court to the NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder since their relocation in 2008. The arena located in downtown Oklahoma City seats over 19,000 of the NBA's loudest fans – notorious for creating a "college-like" atmosphere on game day.
The arena also plays host to different events such as concerts, conventions, and civic events – as well as the temporary home for fellow NBA team, the New Orleans Hornets, during hurricane Katrina in 2006.
Other versatile attractions include professional wrestling, bull riding, NCAA tournament games, and Ultimate Fighting Championship matches as well.
Catching a game at Chesapeake Energy Arena is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Opening its gates in 1996, the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark is a proud member of downtown Oklahoma City's Bricktown District. The ball park primarily acts the home field for the Oklahoma City Redhawks of the Triple-A Pacific Coast League.
Seating over 13,000 fans, the ball park features large statues of historic MLB players like Mickey Mantle, Johnny Bench, and Warren Spahn. Catch an MLB baseball game in Oklahoma City this summer and cheer on future MLB stars.
Cheering on the Oklahoma City Redhawks at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
A true country dance hall, Cowboys OKC is located in Oklahoma City and offers dancing, live bull riding on Friday and Saturday nights, and live music on Thursday nights.
This OKC nightclub also features Ladies Night each Wednesday, and free entry to students with IDs from OU, OSU, UCO and OCCC on Friday nights. Other specials include country dance lessons, while the club itself is open from Wednesday through Thursday nights.
Having fun at Cowboys OKC is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Cox Convention Center
Opened in 1972, the Cox Convention Center is a multipurpose facility in downtown Oklahoma City.
"The Cox" can seat nearly 14,000 fans for most sporting events, primarily the Oklahoma City Barons of the American Hockey League. However, it seats over 15,000 fans for large concerts.
Further showcasing its versatility, the arena has been known to host a myriad of other events like NBA and NHL exhibition games, as well as NCAA tournament games.
After many renovations and modernizations, the state-of-art facility continues to be a staple for Oklahoma City sports.
As you venture through Oklahoma, plan a visit to Oklahoma City and the surrounding metro area. Once there, book a tee time at Earlywine Park Golf Course. Found easily just east of I-44 south of downtown OKC, the Earlywine Park Golf Course is 18 holes, a par 72, and was designed by Randy Heckenkemper.
Opened in 1993, the Earlywine Park Golf Course plays to a competitive 6,721 yards from the championship tees – be sure to keep those drives low and straight. With a slope rating of 126, and a course rating of 71.9, the Earlywine Park Golf Course should yield a good challenge.
Earl's Rib Palace
Established in 1996, Earl’s Rib Palace is an icon of the Oklahoma City dining scene.
Established by Earlywine Jackson in the mid-1900s and taste tested many times by the Elvis Presley, Earl’s BBQ recipes area a fixture OKC cuisine. Drop in for pulled pork sandwiches, curly fries, and of course, ribs.
Grabbing lunch at Earl’s Rib Palace is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Founded in 1936, the Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art is a university-based fine art museum located on the campus of the University of Oklahoma just outside of greater Oklahoma City. The museum notably features nearly 17,000 pieces spread across its many impressive collections.
Noteworthy collections include the Weitzenhoffer collection of French Impressionism and the Eugene T. Bialac Native American Art Collection. The museum hosts a variety of special events and lectures, like Art Adventures occurring weekly and OU Lab Theatre.
Established in 1958, Frontier City is an Old West amusement park located in Oklahoma City. Owned by CNL Lifestyle Properties and run by Premier Parks, LLC, Frontier City is a must-do for OKC visitors.
Covering over 100 acres, Frontier City features 27 rides, including five roller coasters, from April to November. Test your nerves on the Steel Lasso, the Silver Bullet, of the Diamondback – and enjoy water rides like Renegade Rapids and Wild West Water Works.
Having fun at Frontier City is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Opened in 1923, Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium is home to the University of Oklahoma Sooners football team. The stadium is located in the Oklahoma City suburb of Norman – set about 20 minutes from Moore.
Seating over 80,000 fans on game day, the stadium features a raucous home field advantage, giving the Sooners a decided edge during Big 12 Conference play. Be there for the Bedlam Series – an annual game against the in-state rival OSU Cowboys, alternating between Gaylord Family Stadium and Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater.
Action Sports Park of OKC
Owned and operated by the Oklahoma City Parks and Recreation Department, the Mat Hoffman Action Sports Park is located in Oklahoma City. O
pen daily from sunrise to 11 p.m., this sports park is ideal for skating and BMX riding.
The Mat Hoffman Action Sports Park of Oklahoma City features both the Street Course and the Bowl Course – reaching a depth of 11 feet. The free skate park also offers picnic areas and public art on display.
Catching air at the Mat Hoffman Action Sports Park is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Oklahoma is home to a long list of higher learning institutions. While the state is known major programs like Oklahoma State University and the University of Oklahoma, don't pass on a chance to tour the campus at Mid-America Christian University.
You can find MACU south of downtown Oklahoma City along Interstate 44 and 119th Street. MACU was established in 1953 as the South Texas Bible Institute. In 1985, the school moved to OKC and was accredited as the Mid-America Bible College. In sports, MACU competes within the NAIA as the MACU Evangels.
Myriad Botanical Gardens
A 17-acre botanical park, the Myriad Botanical Gardens in downtown Oklahoma City features the popular Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory – a living plant museum standing 224 feet tall.
The outdoor grounds are free and open daily, and the Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory daily form 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday to Saturday, with special hours on Sunday.
Annual events held at the Myriad Botanical Gardens include Orchids in October, Oklahoma Gardening School, and Creepy Conservatory.
The gardens also feature educational programs like Roaming the Rainforest, Junior Master Gardener, and the Rainforest Ecology Activity Program – all in Oklahoma City.
Seeing the Myriad Botanical Gardens is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Founded in 1955, the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum showcases an impressive collection of fine art, Native American artifacts, firearms and historical cowboy gear. This Oklahoma City museum has become America's "premier institution of Western history."
The 8,000-square-foot gallery houses seven galleries, featuring impressive sculptures, a replica of a Old West cattle town, and even an interactive children's area. The National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum also houses three Halls of Fame commemorating the men and women who have aided in preserving American West heritage.
With year-round events hosted by the museum, any time of the year is a good time to stop by during your visit to Oklahoma City. Seeing the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Oklahoma City Museum of Art
Originally established in 1945, the three-story Oklahoma City Museum of Art is set in the Arts District in downtown Oklahoma City.
Special to OKCMOA, one of the world’s largest Chihuly glass collections is found right inside, along with a museums school, museum café, and a museum store.
OKCMOA features a collection of European, American, and contemporary artworks on the second and third floors, along with up to four current exhibits, including NEW FRONTIERS Series for Contemporary Art.
Tours are available for the OKCMOA in downtown Oklahoma City.
Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
Visit the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum to view the three-acre site comprised of the Outdoor Symbolic Memorial and Memorial Museum.
Located in downtown Oklahoma City, the site memorializes the lives lost and those who survived the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, on April 19, 1995.
Stroll through the museum for exhibits depicting the events of the unforgettable terrorist attack, and view the artifacts, photos, and films.
Photos of the 168 lives taken in the attack are on display in the Gallery of Honor. The Origami Cranes symbolize the hope from people around the world. See how Oklahoma City was rebuilt afterward, and continues its resilience.
The Memorial Center for Education & Outreach provides programs to help the community better understand the senselessness of violence.
The list of things you'll want to see in Oklahoma is long. From the many historic sites, to the outdoor recreation, the Sooner State rarely disappoints. When your next OK visit has you in OKC, be sure to swing by the campus of Oklahoma City University for campus tour.
Whether you're shopping for schools for yourself as you continue your education, or if it's time to think about where your teen will be attending college, OCU is a first-rate choice. Established in 1904, OCU is a private school with a United Methodist Church affiliation. You can find this school just north of downtown along 23rd Street.
Oklahoma City Zoo
Set in the Adventure District, the Oklahoma City Zoo is located in northeastern Oklahoma City on 110 acres.
Home to over 1,700 animals, the Oklahoma Zoo is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and features the attractions like the Safari Tram, the Endangered Species Carousel, and Swan Paddleboats.
Established in 1904, the Oklahoma City Zoo is home to exhibits like Cat Forest/Lion Overlook, the Butterfly Garden, and Great EscAPE.
For the extra little ones, the OKC Zoo features the 2.5-acre Children’s Zoo, a perfect place to take the kids during your time in Oklahoma City.
Oklahoma State Capitol
Constructed in 1919, the Oklahoma State Capitol is home to the Oklahoma Legislature in central Oklahoma City.
Marked by the iconic oil derricks on the grounds, the Capitol a National Historic Landmark found on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
Oklahoma City travelers may visit the Oklahoma State Capitol Complex for a stop at the Oklahoma City Oil Field, the Oklahoma History Center, and the Oklahoma Governor's Mansion.
Covering 14,000 square feet, the Capitol Complex also hosts the Oklahoma Judicial Center, and State Capitol Park.
Seeing the Oklahoma State Capitol is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Oklahoma State Fair
A major fair and exposition in Oklahoma City, the Oklahoma State Fair is an 11-day festivity held each September.
Drawing one million attendees each year, the fair is held at State Fair Park, northeast of the Interstate 40 and Interstate 44 intersection, in the Oklahoma City metro area.
The Oklahoma State Fair features everything from Disney on Ice and concerts to exhibitions and rodeos. Fill up on fair food, and browse through some vendors in Oklahoma City.
You'll find a wide range of premier sites and attractions in Oklahoma. And when your trip into the Sooner State has you exploring Oklahoma City, be sure to checkout the campus of Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City. Established in 1961, OSU-OKC is just one of the many branches of the Oklahoma State University system.
While the flagship OSU campus is in Stillwater, the OKC campus is one of the premier sites to visit while in the area. Originally, the school was named the Oklahoma State University Technical Institute – in 1990, the school's name was changed and has stayed the same since.
Pops on Route 66
Pinned by the 66-foot, four-ton soda bottle – which puts on a stunning light show each evening.
Pops is known for its futuristic building housing a yesteryear soda fountain and diner. Try their chicken fried steak in the POPS Restaurant, grab a drink at the Soda Ranch, or leave room for desert at Pops Shake Shop.
Stopping by Pops on Route 66 is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Remington Park Racing & Casino
A casino and horseracing track, Remington Park offers a 10,000-seat grandstand along with a 750-machine casino.
Races held at Remington include the Heritage Place Futurity, Oklahoma Derby, and Governor’s Cup. Other features include eateries like Bricktown Brewery and Silks Fine Dining – plus six full-service bars and 20 luxury suites.
Visiting Remington Park Racing & Casino is just one of 24 things to do in Oklahoma in 24 hours!
Founded in 1899, the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History is a natural history museum located on the University of Oklahoma campus in the OKC suburb of Norman. The museum features a permanent collection of nearly seven million items across 12 collections.
Spanning nearly 50,000 square feet, the museum is thought to be one of the largest university-based natural history museums in the world. Plan your visit accordingly – the museum frequently rotates intriguing exhibits, as well as hosting special events like Sooner Saturday and Free First Monday for Kids.
A premier golf destination in Oklahoma City, the Trosper Park Golf Course is an 18-hole triumph. You'll want to visit from nearby cities like Yukon, Edmond, and Midwest City for an afternoon of pars, chips, and hopefully few bogeys.
Find Trosper Park Golf Course on SE 29th Street, between East Grand Boulevard and South Eastern Avenue. Book your tee time at the Trosper Park Golf Course soon to ensure you'll be able to play 18 holes when you visit the OKC area.
Plan a visit to the Sooner State. As you prepare your exploration of the Oklahoma City area, be sure to swing by the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. The OUHSC is the premier site for instruction of Oklahoma's health professions.
Established in 1971, OUHSC is one of the four health and sciences centers in the U.S. with seven professional colleges. As you venture out into OKC, you can find OUHSC near downtown along Stanton L. Young Boulevard and Phillips Avenue. Be sure to grab a picture with yourself and the Seed Sower on campus.
A public, city-owned airpark, the Wiley Post Airport (PWA) serves as the reliever airport to Will Rogers World Airport (OKC). Located in northern Oklahoma City, PWA also serves the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. OKC is home to three runways and 400 aircraft.
A historic, 30-acre park, Will Rogers Gardens in set in Oklahoma City and part of the Will Rogers Park. Listed on the National Registry of Historic Place, the Will Rogers Gardens features the Garden Exhibition Building, Ed Lycan Conservatory, and the annual Festival in the Park event in June.
The Will Rogers Gardens also features the Charles E. Sparks Rose Garden, which is a seven-acre arboretum featuring a massive collection of cacti and succulents. The garden neighbors the Oklahoma City Tennis Center, also part of Will Rogers Park in Oklahoma City.
Will Rogers World Airport
OKC is the busiest airport in Oklahoma in terms of passengers, and is served by major airlines such as American, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, and United.
Home to the Ninety Nines Museum of Women Pilots museum, OKC is also the state’s busiest cargo airport in terms of cargo pounds.
OKC consists of one terminal and four runways.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.20 mile(s) from Celebration Station, Go carts, Miniature golf, arcade, pizza, birthday parties, bumper boats, etc.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Whitewater Amusement Park, Large Water park operated by Six Flags, Hotel has package plans available, call direct for information
- 1.00 mile(s) from Oklahoma State Fairground, Hotel is 1 mile from Fairgrounds, closest hotel to State Fairgrounds for State Fair, Horse shows, events, etc.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Downtown Oklahoma City, The Oklahoma City Downtown area
- 5.00 mile(s) from Convention Centers, The Cox Convention Center and The Chesapeake Arena.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Oklahoma City National Memorial, Memorial and Museum to the 1995 Murrah Building Bombing
- 6.00 mile(s) from Bricktown, The Bricktown Ballpark, Bricktown Water Canal and Water Taxis, Restaurants, Bars, Etc.
- 7.00 mile(s) from State Capital Office Comp, University and Presbyterian Hospitals, and the Oklahoma State Capital
- 10.00 mile(s) from Remington Park Racetrack, Oklahoma City Zoo, Horse Racetrack, Kirkpatrick Center and Cowboy Hall of Fame all in one area
- 10.00 mile(s) from Kirkpatrick Center Museum, Science and aerospace museum
- 15.00 mile(s) from Frontier City, A Six Flags Frontier Themed Amusement Park
- 15.00 mile(s) from Tinker Air Force Base, Tinker AFB in Midwest City
- 1.00 Westgate Shopping Center, A mile long myriad of dozens of shops and restaurants with the anchors being Walmart®, Hobby Lobby and Home Depot
- 2.00 Oklahoma City Antiques Di, Oklahoma City's antiques district is 2 miles East on May Avenue with multiple antique stores
- 2.50 Oklahoma City Outlet Mall, Large new Outlet Mall with dozens of shops ranging from Nike, Bose, Coach®, Neiman Marcus, etc.
- 8.00 Penn Square Mall, Large indoor mall in Central Oklahoma City
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- Arizona Grill, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, our on-premise full service restaurant with southwest and American cuisine. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service daily. Items from southwest quesadillas and fajitas to steaks, seafood and poultry plus a variety of sandwiches, burgers and salads!
- Rustler's Saloon, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, come to our saloon to enjoy our Manager's Reception Monday through Thursday from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Watch sports on our four large LED TVs including an 80-inch giant screen!
- Across the street from Trapper's Fish Camp, Full Service, Cajun, Open for: lunch, dinner, across the street walking distance. Very unique place with a Cajun theme.....seafood and steakhouse
- 0.10 mile(s) from Earl's Rib Palace, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, walking distance from the hotel, best BBQ in Oklahoma City
- 0.10 mile(s) from Louie's Sport Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, also walking distance from the hotel, Louie's is a sport grill with all the games on multiple TV's and a wide menu from excellent burgers and shoestring fries to delicious pizzas and American entrees and salads
- 0.10 mile(s) from McDonalds® fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, walking distance
- 0.10 mile(s) from On the Border Mexican, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, walking distance from the hotel
- 0.10 mile(s) from Denny's®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, one block west walking distance
- 0.20 mile(s) from IHOP®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, just two blocks from the hotel
- .75 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Cimarron Steakhouse, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.50 mile(s) from Henry Hudson's Pub, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Panera Bread, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner, healthy fast food just one mile west
- 1.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden®, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, one mile west
- 1.00 mile(s) from Arby's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Golden Palace, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Billy Sim's BBQ, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, home of Boomer-Q
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chili's Grill & Bar, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, one mile south
- 1.00 mile(s) from Taco Bueno, fast food, tex-mex, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Rib Crib BBQ, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, BBQ restaurant one mile south
- 1.00 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner, very good steakhouse. One mile from the hotel
- 1.00 mile(s) from Western Sizzlin, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.50 mile(s) from Zio's Italian Restaurant, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, best Italian in OKC
- 1.50 mile(s) from Charleston's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, very upscale slightly higher priced and very worth it. Excellent service and high quality food.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Shorty Small's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, two miles west
Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Oklahoma City. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean